Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Another Time Waster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Another Time Waster

    I may be wrong here but i believe the lower the score the better? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another Time Waster

    hahaha. Really? Maybe I shouldn't be teaching keyboarding!
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Another Time Waster

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I don`t know I may be wrong, I did it a few times and the faster I did it the lower the score. I believe you should take our keyboarding class [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another Time Waster

    4.406
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •